Orchard Pump and Supply Co. is a pump specialty house headquartered in Lewisburg PA. We have 5 locations strategically situated around the state. There are 4 wholesale locations (Lewisburg, Camp Hill, Ephrata, and State College) along with one full service pump and motor repair facility located in Winfield. Winfield is also the home of our Central Distribution Warehouse.
We specialize in water, wastewater, and water treatment products to support the many needs of our clients. Our residential dealer segment provides hands on support to contractors that tackle the various types of residential installations. Our commercial and municipal team work closely with mechanical contractors, engineers, and municipalities to provide solutions across a wide range of water and wastewater related needs. This segment of our business pairs well with the many resources within OPSCO Service which is our pump and motor repair facility.
The decades of knowledge and training we bring to the market place combined with our long-standing commitment to providing unmatched customer service has lifted OPSCO to the top of it’s field.
Orchard Pump Memberships
What People Say
- From our very first contact with Orchard Supply in 2008, our experience has been as good as it gets in the world of wholesale plumbing. Orchard Supply’s inventory of water and sewage pumps is incomparable. In our opinion you can tell how well a wholesaler values their customers is by the scope of their inventory they carry. If you have a customer that has a large poultry or other agricultural operation, or anybody with a need for a larger than normal pump, Orchard Supply is the company to have in your corner. Their inventory is one thing; but, their service is right “on-par”. Orchard Supply has traveled as far as the Lewisburg area and delivered a 50 gpm water pump to the Hanover area as fast as could be done. We truly value their service.Chris ThompsonJOHN M. WILHIDE PLUMBING & HEATING, INC
- I appreciate the support. Always there when needed even nights & weekends. Quick to get us products & answers in the time of need We thank you for helping us be what our customers expectMike LeonardMike Leonard's Plumbing
- Rosenberry's Septic Services is pleased to have partnered with OPSCO to meet our customers pump needs. With OPSCO expert technical guidance, I am assured that the correct pump will be selected for the application at hand. When our customers are happy, we're happy. Thanks OPSCO.Bill NeidighRosenberry's Septic Services
- We have dealt with OPSCO for many years and they stand out as one our best suppliers. From their great personal service and prompt response to information requests to working together to solve the inevitable challenges that come up in the course of business, OPSCO personnel excel at making sure we have what we need. This, in turn, enables us to give prompt and personal service to our customers and helps us be efficient and profitable. Also, everyone at OPSCO is so helpful and friendly. We have enjoyed working together with them and plan to continue our business relationship far into the future.Darin MartinMartin Water
- Just wanted to pass on a thank you to you and your crew. Your sales and service staff both inside and out are a great asset to you and the customers. They are very knowledgeable and helpful, not to mention same day service when we are in need of a pump in an emergency. Thanks again.Dennis CliverMcGovern Environmental
- M&W has been working with Orchard Pump and Supply for our pump needs. We depend on OPSCO to have inventory and knowledge. The staff at Orchard is extremely knowledgeable and responsive to our needs. I truly believe OPSCO thinks of us as a business partner and by doing so we all will be successful.Dave Slifer, VPWehrungs Lumber